** TDSG Forum **

Executive Administrator - Ethan
Assistant Administrator - Matt in Idaho
Moderators - Domico - Dorothy - Andrew - Misty - Kenneth - Tide - Christian - Sung

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Saturday March 28th 2020
This is a private forum, it is not in the public domain, which means state actor owned, it is privately owned. Therefore the free use act cannot be used to remove material from this protected domain/forum.
Copyright(C)2020 All Rights Reserved - www.johnvpanella.com

.... School Temple Updates

Announcements

Breaking News

New Members

#1 2020-02-18 05:01:25

John V Panella
Member-Plus

Are you aware that you are being tested - The Sign of the Times!

My fellow travelers in spirit, One thing has become apparent to me lately that most do not understand or realize that we are all under a test. It is the trying of spirits. I have witnessed attitudes that range from hatred unto condemnation from so many because they cannot control their spirit.

Many get upset, offended, and often lose it trying to protect their ego and they are not using the fruits of the spirit to tread though these trying times. If you think it is tough now, if you believe we at this forum are not fair, or we have misjudged you, or harmed you in any way, have you you really looked into the mirror of your soul?

Are you easily entreated? When you feel used or abused, do you humble yourself and seek for change, or do you try to force your ego on to others? Are you repentant, or unchangeable. So often issues arise that are unavoidable. Things happen that none of us are prepared for, and decisions are made that are difficult and at times very trying.

Don't you understand we are all under a test? The Father has used this format to test us all to see where our heart truly is? There are some that we have had to deal with and they could not pass the test, for whatever reason, they force their own will and mind and way upon others demanding everyone see it their way.

But this is not why we are here, we are all seeking, climbing towards perfection, but if we fail to achieve those lofty goals, we are then sent back into the world to try again. I have come to understand today greater than I have ever understood, if one cannot deal with life here, then you won't be able to deal with what is coming.

We are being tested to find out if we have the mettle and brawn to enter the next phase. What is about to happen to this earth is not for weak souls who demand they are right and everyone else is wrong. Therefore we here are not the ones testing you, the Father is.

I want you to think about that. I nor anyone on the Administration team is testing you, when circumstances arise, the Father is allowing it to find out what you are made of. Let me tell you a story. I have witnessed certain ones that we have had to remove take the stance of condemnation, hatred, and accusation.

There was nothing in their spirit that showed being teachable, contrite, just and true. They attacked, lashed out, sought to force their mindset on others to gain a pity party following. They would not see any error in themselves at all, it was all our fault or my fault.

Every time this occurs I have had to double check myself, I have had to ask the Father for forgiveness just in case I may not be handling things correctly or the admin may be failing in their duty. I have asked for Christ to lead me and guide me. But I was not in a spirit of I am right and you are wrong, and that is it. I sought for change. I repented seeking help and asked if there was anything else I could do, so I could try to do it better. We can only handle what we are able.

But myself and others have been attacked, been threatened and scorned, and finally I realized what was happening. Most circumstances occur that are beyond our control, it is the spirit of souls that are being tested to discover what they are made of.

However, others have also been tested, others have also been removed. Others have also had to deal with the pain, and I was amazed by their spirit. They sought forgiveness, they sought for help, they recognized their error, even if it was small. And their spirit was like cold water on a hot day. Understand, I didn't test them. I was not challenging them. Circumstances occurred that inevitably tested their brawn.

Even I was dumbfounded how humble they were, they did not attack, they did not lash out. And some of these very souls are now top leaders at this forum. Yes even after they were scolded, they now stand as leaders. Understand, the Father tested them, not me, or the Admin, or the Moderators, we are all only human. But the Father is seeking to discover who is able to move forward during difficult times.

My friends, we are all being tested, yes even me, and our admin and moderators, it is not just you. What we are about to enter in this world is gong to take spiritual strength that none of us have yet garnered, so we must be tested to see if we can cope and qualify for what is next. It is not so much to see if we are worthy to escape, that is the bonus, the Father wants leaders, teachers, comforters, helpers. He wants us to be in top spiritual shape so we can endure what is about to come and then help others.

If one cannot deal with the challenges of this forum, which is nothing, I mean nothing, then they are not ready to deal with what is about to happen. When I see those that have had to be removed lash out, attack, revile, seek to prove their point, without repentance, unteachable. I see someone that failed the test. Again, I repeat, a test that none of us humans gave, but the Father uses circumstance to force people into uncomfortable situations to see how they would handle it. And so many have failed.

Let me reiterate, each test has occurred by divine providence to see how souls can handle this environment. If you can't handle it here then you won't be able to handle it out there. And don't think any of us are free, we are all being tested. We are all being challenged. If you think it is only about you, then that is why you are failing and missing the message.

When a test occurs, and I receive a response that is attacking, that is threatening, and I don't see any repentance, that person has shown they do not have what it takes to deal with the final round. And my friends, brothers and sisters, we are entering the final round, something I have been very aware of for a very long time. And soon the doors will be closed...

Our souls are under the gun to prove whether we have what it takes spiritually. If we cannot be corrected in an orderly fashion and we take it as our duty to revile and attack and lash back, because we feel we were harmed, then you do not know what Christ went through. And you are unable to even endure the simple things. These are all tests to find out if we can handle the big moment.

Do you understand? If you fly off the handle over simple things then you are not ready for the greater plan. It doesn't matter who you are, if you are easily moved away to find another path, then this path is closed for you. If you are teachable, repentant, able to change and take the heat for the good of the whole, then you are ready. But if you are set off by even the slightest issue, you are destined for difficult times.

We had one person recently, that cursed this forum and myself and those who are trying their best to be care-holders. They said, they hoped the plagues get us all here because, we removed a link from their post. Now do you think that person is repentant, is teachable, is contrite and in the spirit of the Father? Of course not.

They even took it personal as if we were racist, and it had nothing do to with their race because frankly we didn't even know what their race was and do not care. Race, creed and culture means nothing here. All here are the same. But being the same doesn't mean we will all finish the race. Get my meaning?

This is not the spirit the Father can use, he cannot use a defiant soul such as this, nor will he allow them to remain. And that brings me to the final point, if you can't see Christ and the Father in this forum, then you never belonged anyway. If all you see are humans here that manage the forum/Temple, then you are already lost. Because The Father & Christ are the ones who are truly in charge here. We are just managers and caretakers.

I am giving a great warning here, what is about to happen in this world needs spiritually strong adepts who are willing and able to endure the pain and suffering of what is about to occur. And I repeat, if you can't handle personality differences, then you are destined for great pain and suffering. And none of us here want that to happen to anyone, but we are not in control, the Father and Christ are. If you cannot see their hand here when it is easy times, wait when it gets rough.

Try to imagine, a very human individual was instructed to build an Ark. He spent a very long time trying to teach as many as would listen and obey about what is about to happen. In fact he spent 120 years teaching others and only 8 people got on the Ark when it was done. So it matter not how much time is given, it matter what your spirit is like. Even animals were more prolific and were given safety when humans could not.

Eight people out of 120 years of teaching, were the only ones who got on the Ark. Why? because they were tested and they failed. It was not Noah's fault, he was not testing them, he was trying to save them. But for whatever reason, the people just shrugged it off saying who does this guy think he is? And then the rains came. And then they were all of a sudden repentant. "Let us in, open the doors, don't you care? We are drowning out here, we need help. If you were really of god you would help us.

Come on, you have the boat, let us in, you must be very hateful people to let us die like this. Listen those things we said about you, we were joking, come on can't you take a joke? Please let us in. You cannot just let us die! Are you this wicked and evil? We are repenting now, let us in."

My friends, Noah didn't bring this on them, he did everything a man could do to share his knowledge and help, but instead of the people understanding the great life long effort Noah had given them leading them to repentance, they laughed, saying, who does this nutcase think he is. He builds a boat that is supposedly there to save us, well keep your dang boat, we want nothing to do with it.

And all I can say to that is, Woe unto you, for as the days of Noah were, so shall it happen again, people will be eating and drinking and marrying and given into marriage, living their lives, until the rains come. And then they will all want back on the boat. But it was never truly because they are now repenting, it is because they finally understood that Noah was sent by providence and they finally awakened to the sign of the times and now it was too late. It was the midnight hour and the doors were closed.

If you think this is a fable, if you think that this doesn't apply here, then you are like all of them who were laughing, taunting, attacking, accusing and threatening until the rains came. And they will come, and then you will want back in. But it will not happen, the Father will not open the doors again. This is your only time to change.

Be Wise as a Serpent Harmless as a Dove

#2 2020-02-18 15:49:38

ardiani

Re: Are you aware that you are being tested - The Sign of the Times!

I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT JOHN.I HAVE BEEN EXPLAININGTHESE THINGS TO PEOPLE AND THEY HAVE IRONICALLY AND OFFENDING ANSWERING,LIKE SAYING YOU SEEM LIKE COW BELL WHICH IN GERMAN MEANS KHU KLUX.AND THAT WAS SEVERAL DAYS AGO WHEN 1 OF MODERATORS DID THIS ONLY BECAUSE I SUGESTED BOOKS OF FOMENKO.AND SOME OF THE COMENTS HE DID WERE OFFENDING BUT I PRAYED TO FMC AND I FELT A VERY BIG RELIEF.I WAS THINKING IS NOT WORTH GIVING HIM WORDS ANYMORE.AND THERE I NOTICED THAT HE DELETED SOME OF HIS COMENTS.I KNOW WHAT IS COMMING BECAUSE I SEE THE SITUATION IN THE WORLD AND SPIRITUALLY I AM PREPEARED.THERE ARE SO MANY THIGS TO DISQUS BUT I WOULD NEED MAY SPACE.I HAVE BEEN WITH THE SWORD OF DEATH SINCE I WAS   LITTLE(very small) AND I DIDNT KNOW EXEPT THERE IS SOMETHING MAYBE I DIDDNT KNOW AND GOD WAS TESTING FOR SOMETHING..UNTIL I READ YOUR BOOKS AND EVERYTHING BECOME CLEAR.

#3 2020-02-18 16:37:16

John V Panella
Member-Plus

Its all a learning experience, and yes I really enjoyed Fomenko also. Everything is a test in life but it is how we handle it that means everything.

#4 2020-02-18 16:55:16

ardiani

THANK YOU JOHN.

#5 2020-03-07 01:24:48

Ibrahim Islam

Hello Mr. Panella,

Just want to start off by saying that thank you for what you do and for the knowledge that you have imparted to us seekers.

The reason I'm reaching out to you is that I haven't read all of your books and I noticed that they're not accessible anymore. Could please tell me if they are going to be accessible soon in the future or is there any way you can possibly email them to, please? I really want to finish reading all of them.

#6 2020-03-07 08:14:53

John V Panella
Member-Plus

Yea Abraham, The books always had a time limit on them for the general public. However, if you register in this forum, links will be provided to all of the books and audio.

#7 2020-03-12 03:01:16

Ibrahim Islam

Sounds good!

Thank you so much, sir.

Looking forward to being a part of this forum and also learning all that you have to share with us.

Take care, Mr. Panella!

Quick reply

Write your message and submit

Board footer